- Round-trip airfare from Boston and transfers between airport and hotels
- Hotel accommodations
- 11-day tour of Israel and Jordan, including breakfast and dinner daily and one falafel lunch
- Medical coverage while in Israel (for travelers under age 75)
- All entrance fees, hotel taxes and gratuities
- Airport taxes (subject to change until ticketed)
- Document case with luggage tags, personalized name badge (lanyard) and first international phone card
- Jordan visa and border tax
- Kfar Maccabiah, Tel Aviv (one night)
- Leonardo Plaza, Tiberias (two nights)
- Landmark, Amman (one night)
- Crowne Plaza, Petra (two nights)
- Leonardo Plaza, Eilat (one night)
- Dan Panorama, Jerusalem (five nights)
The cost per person is $4,480.00 based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $761.00 and is limited. Any increase in airfare and ground cost due to inflation, fuel surcharge, VAT tax, if tour falls under specified number, dollar devaluation, will be pro-rated and passed on to tour members. Air travel will be on a scheduled IATA/ARC carrier.
Registration and Payment
To register, please mail your completed registration form to Journeys Unlimited, 800 Bustleton Pike, Richboro, PA 18954. An initial deposit of $500 per person is due upon registration; half of total cost is due by July 1, 2014; remaining payment is due by November 1, 2014. Checks only (no credit cards); please make payable to Journeys Unlimited.
Cancellations, Refunds and Late Booking
Initial $500 deposit is refundable, less a $200 per person administrative fee, if cancellation is made up to 90 days prior to departure; 90-46 days, $500.00 fee per person; 45-30 days, $750.00 fee per person; less than 30 days, nonrefundable. All nonrefundable airfare and overseas operation cancellation fees will be added to the above. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and will take effect upon date of receipt by Journeys Unlimited, Inc. (fax: 215-376-6794). Registrations received within 30 days of departure are subject to a $100 per person surcharge. Additional charges may apply.
Cancellation insurance is highly recommended, as there are cancellation penalties that will apply (penalties noted in tour conditions brochure). Please note: If insurance is taken out within 21 days of initial deposit, the pre-existing condition clause may be waived. You will receive a Travelex application once your deposit is received.
Terms and Conditions
View full itinerary and terms and conditions for more information.
For More Information
Contact Gordon-Conwell Alumni Services at 978-646-4148 or email@example.com.