Uttermost Parts Team
What is the Uttermost Parts Team?
Uttermost Parts trips are individually designed cross-cultural experiences in various locations that must meet the same criteria as all other OMP projects:
- The experience should be commensurate with a graduate-level course experience.
- The trip must be a minimum of a six-week experience.
- The project and ministry must be appropriately supervised by a field mentor who has been given approval by the Mentored Ministry Office at Gordon-Conwell.
- The ministry must belong to Missio Nexus.
- The Director of OMP must grant approval in writing to enable student to utilize OMP name/funds.
- The student must have the support of a local church.
- The student must take (or audit) WM720, the prerequisite orientation course.
2013 Team Members
This year we are sending out one individual and one married couple as part of our Uttermost Parts Team. To learn more about their OMP trip, or to give a donation in support of their trip, please follow the links below to their specific web pages:
Some of the countries to which we have sent students on Uttermost Parts Teams in the last few years are:
Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Democratic Rep. of Congo, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Madagascar, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Taiwan, Turkey, Uganda and Uruguay